Monday, May 10, 2010

Songs And Their Stories

As work in process, Nathan just added the first recording of one of my songs, Edge of the Earth, (Psalm 61) on the side bar. I hope to share more songs in the future. But for now, have a listen, and keep in mind that this recording, and all subsequent recordings are very "raw" and are single-track recordings with absolutely no touch-ups...hopefully you can still enjoy.

3 comments:

kari said...

Checked your blog on my cell phone today so i cant access the songv yet but i am soooooo excited! Thank u nathan! I have been waiting to hear this song for a long time!

Erika said...

Lindsay, I just found your blog for the first time - yippee! My speakers aren't working, and I am doofus and will have to have help plugging them in. :) Then I will listen to your song. Fun to find you here!

Jo said...

Linds! So I'm not on blogs very much, but just found your song on here. It's so good to hear your voice, and I love your song. I hope you'll post more. I miss you friend! much love.