Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You're All The Good

This summer I held my first "Living Room Session." I invited all the friends that would fit in our humble living room, borrowed an amp and a mic, made some homemade jamoca-almond fudge ice cream and called it a party. I shared 7 songs along with the stories and inspiration behind each of them. This is one of the songs I shared. If you wanna hear it, just click on the play button at the top of the page. If you want to hear the whole story behind it, I suppose we'd need to chat over a good cup of coffee for an hour or so. (which I am willing to do most any day...)


I'm gonna stop pretending
to be somebody I wish I was
and I'm gonna start believing
You're all the good in me that ever does any good.
Amen. Amen. Amen.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love your songs. I love the chorus and the bridge especially. Thank you for sharing it!

Carmen said...

Lindsay, this song is beautiful and hits on some key things we're talking about in our LIFEgroup this week. Would you be willing to email me the full lyrics to use with the group? carmen@classenhome.com Hope your family is well!

teri gasser said...

I really enjoyed listening to your song and boy do I need that reminder. He is the only good that does ant good~ AMEN!
Thanks , Lindsay!