Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flowers In Our Living Room

Nathan and Charli and I went to Farmer's Market this morning, and before returning home, Nathan purchased these peach blossoms for me for a Valentine treat! These branches are green with brown speckling and bright pink flowers with creamy yellow centers. This picture hardly does them justice, for these blooms are absolutely lovely, and smell delightful. I sat near the sunny window and enjoyed them for a good half hour while sipping some Orange Spice tea, working on some lyrics to a new song.

2 comments:

Liam said...

Those are really cool flowers. I would guess the fragrance is amazing. wish I could find them around here. Way to go, Nathan!

kari said...

So....do we get the joy of hearing this new song? Please post when it's finished...only complete if i can hear you singing and playing piano :) love, k